We are currently conducting clinical trials on the following skin conditions:
- Hand Dermatitis
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Atopic Dermatitis
For more information about these clinical studies and your eligibility, please contact email@example.com
Research Trial for Chronic Hand Eczema (17 Weeks)
- Males and females 18 years of age or older with a clinical diagnosis of chronic hand eczema, may be eligible to participate.
- Chronic hand eczema is defined in this trial as hand eczema persistent for more than 3 months or returned twice or more within the last 12 months. Both irritant and non-irritant forms are allowed, as well as mild, moderate or severe disease.
- Participants will receive investigational topical medication (active study drug) or placebo, in the form of a cream.
- Study medication and study related care will be provided at no cost. Reimbursement for study-related expenses will also be provided.
- Study participation will last about 17 weeks and involve about 7 visits to the study centre. OR